Service Request

Submit a new service request

Property Concerns and By-Law Enforcement

Report a Driveway Too Wide

Report a Noise Concern

Report an Illegal/Junk Sign

Report an Incident of Dumping

Report an Uncleared/Icy Sidewalk

Report Excessive Growth Grass/Weeds on Private Property

Report Excessive Refuse/Garbage on Private Property

Report Fireworks

Report Improper Storage of Garbage Containers

Report Mud-Tracking on City Roadways

Report of Damage to City Sidewalk/Boulevard Curb

Report of Landscaping/Construction/Dumpster Bin and other Materials on City Roadway

Report of Structures too Close to Property Line (Shed, decks etc.)

Report Poorly Maintained Property

Report Stagnant Water on Private Property