By-Law and Enforcement Services - Report a Parking Infraction
The City of Brampton will respond to Parking Violations on City Property. Some examples of Parking Violations are:
- Within 3M of a Fire Hydrant
- Facing Wrong Way
- Obstructing Traffic
- More than 15 cm from curb
- On the boulevard
- In a prohibited area
- On municipal property
- Within 9 m of an intersection
- Parking over 3 Hours
- Parking between the hours of 2:00am-6:00am
- In an accessible space without a permit
The City of Brampton does not respond to reports of Parking Infractions taking place on Private Property (such as a plaza) unless it is within an accessible space. For parking infractions on Private Property please contact the Property Management.
If you have an urgent request or require further assistance, please contact 311 within Brampton or 905-874-2000.