Tree Issues - Includes Obstructions
The City of Brampton will respond to reports of litter and debris on City Property.
Possible reporting scenarios include:
- Tree Debris
- Garbage or Debris
- Garbage can, leaves etc. on fire
- Broken Glass
- Vehicular debris from an accident
- Real-estate and advertising signs obstructing the sidewalk or road
- Animal fecal matter
- Furniture Items
- Garbage bags dumped
- Blowing garbage
- Shopping Carts
- Real-estate signs, advertising signs or elections signs that Bylaw has asked to be removed
- Leaves outside of the leaf vacuum program areas
- Retrieval of Pylons
To report an Urgent matter, please contact 311 within Brampton or 905-874-2000.
What happens after I report my concern or submit my request?
- A Service Request will be created and reviewed to determine the urgency
- A Work Order will be generated to have the debris cleared
- The Service Request will be updated with the resolution
Litter & Debris Pick-up