By-Law and Enforcement Services - Garbage and Debris on Private Property
Garbage and debris including animal waste, leaves and weeds – are unsightly and can be a health and safety hazard. Help create a safe and attractive environment for everyone by clearing garbage and debris from your property.
This includes but is not limited to:
- garbage bags
- animal waste
- graffiti on private property
- parts of vehicles including tires
- discarded furniture, appliances, machinery, barbeques
- Garbage stored on the boulevard is the responsibility of the Region of Peel;
- Automotive parts cannot be stored outside, anywhere on the property;
If you require further assistance, please contact 311 within Brampton or 905-874-2000.